Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*** Penalties *** Comments

Go down 
+3
FIA STEWARDS TEAM
bg-ai3
Norbi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

*** Penalties *** Comments Empty
PostSubject: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:15 am

Hello there, I'd like to create something like official thread to comments about penalties. Let's start;)

After Monaco race there was a lot of speculations that a lot of ppl have been given penalties and other which were not following the rules, well I have to agree. After the race I received an email from FIA to help them out with penalties. So I did, I spent 2 hours of watching almost every driver, and I think I did my job very well. Few minutes AFTER FIA made official statement about penelties for monaco, where was only 50% of penelties that should be given to drivers that evidently broke the rules, I sent them email with my list where was twice much more penelties and even about some of them some drivers mentioned before, but FIA ignored me (so why the hell I lost 2 hours of my sunday for nothing anyway??). It's really unfair for other ppl which received the penalty, so what they should think about that??

Some drivers were extremely rude and dangerous on track and didn't get any penalties. If FIA want to make racing safer and stricter they should penalties everyone who broke the rules with premeditation or not. Because other ppl feels not right with that. That's my opinion from what I heard from some drivers. I want to hear yours.

Here are accidents that are missing on official statement in my and other ppl opinion:

DayLight:

- lap 1, last shicane at the swiming pool: cuting the shicane and causing the crash
- lap 3,5,6,7, shicane after the tunnel: multiple cuting the shicane to overtake or trying to overtake drivers
- lap 8: stoping the car on track in not safe place causing danger

Faywee123:

- lap 4: trying to agressive fight with DayLight and other drivers, with extremely hard damaged car, causing danger on track, after that not going to pit stop repair the car, spining a lot, driving with out wheel.

Guilherme Faustini:

- lap 13: blocking Norbi while overlapping, changing multiple racing line while overlapping, cuting the track while overlapping

Faywee123: crash with 2 drivers on 1st lap, 1st turn, after that he didn't give positions back

Aecio Telles, accident with Liquidbruin on 1st lap

That's what I think is missing and I only checked drivers from 17-7 grid starting positions.

@ I'm not trying to impose on anyone, this is just my laud thinking & comment about actual situation

Norbi.

Last edited by Norbi on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 am

if im not mistaken faywee123 is the only person that isnt on pen list, Aecio Telles isnt going to race until pace gets better...more less was practice race for him.

guil and day already have pen, so whats the point of this post? anyone who got pen for chatting shouldnt have anything to say. so no one should be speaking from that standpoint. Also Norbi i would advise you since u think you wasted time, to not help out the FIA team again. Dont start a post trying to create dissention here, ook? the last thing i will let happen is unfairness in how things, penalties are given.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 am

Ok. Also I didn't mean to try any disagreements and I didn't know about most things you wrote right now, so my upper post is to delete.

edit:

bg-ai3 wrote:
to not help out the FIA team again

& I didn't mean that.

Last edited by Norbi on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FIA STEWARDS TEAM

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 am

THE FAYWEE123 SITUATION I AGREE, I DID NOT LOOK INTO FULLY. MY MAIN GOAL FROM MONACO WAS TO STOP THE CHATTING THAT WAS HAPPENING IN THE PREVIOUS 3 RACES. AS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAD MULTIPLE INFRACTIONS, I CAN SEE WHERE PEOPLE START TO FEEL SOME QUESTIONING...GUILHERME AND DAYLIGHT ARE ON THE EDGE OF NOT RACING HERE ANYMORE IF THERE ATTITUDES TOWARD COMPETITION DONT GET BETTER

AS FOR SCAR'S COMMENT ON THE BLEND LINE VIOLATION. I HAD A CHAT WITH ANOTHER MEMBER BEFORE THE RACE AND WE AGREED THAT AS LONG AS PEOPLE USE THE APPROPRIATE PIT EXIT AND STAYED AS CLOSE TO THE PIT BLEND LINE AS POSSIBLE, NO PENALTY WILL BE GIVEN. IT WAS KIND OF A SITUATION OF IF U STAYED COMPLETELY INSIDE THE LINE, YOU WOULD GET CAUGHT BY THE WALL, BECAUSE MONACO'S WALLS HAD THOSE LITTLE KINKS IN IT. THERE WAS LENIENCY IN THAT RULE FOR THAT SPECIFIC TRACK.

I THINK WHAT PEOPLE LOOK FOR ARE MULTIPLE PENALTIES FOR DRIVERS WITH MULTIPLE INFRACTIONS, THE QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ASK, IS CHATTING AND DISRUPTING SOMEONES RACE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ACTUALLY DRIVING AND DISRUPTING SOMEONES RACE? THE ANSWER IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE, YES. SO THAT IS WHY THE PENALTIES ARE THE SAME FOR THOSE TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS..AS FOR IN THE FUTURE, ILL DO BETTER JOB OF STRENGTHENING PENALTIES FOR SITUATIONS LIKE DAYLIGHT.

MONACO IS FINISHED, MOVE ON AND LETS START PREPARING FOR ISTANBUL. ANY FURTHER INQUIRES, PM ME.

THANKS
FIA STEWARDS TEAM
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:46 pm

I was black flagged when I left the pit early, thinking that the rules in rfactor would be the same as in reality.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm

skim penalty from china wasnt issued and it was my fault, i totally forgot about it, and it was brought to my attention later that night....i may appoint a group of guys that dont race in f1 series to watch races and control that situation. So for my mistake the pen is wiped.
Back to top Go down
https://dakillasf1.forumotion.net
*$K1MM!LK*

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:33 pm

WOW is all i can say about the INDY race, or should i say 1/4 mile race.. Must we remind ppl to take it easy on the 1st lap every race? The two driver going for the holeshot should of been a little careful .. I watched the replay and saw 2 drivers going for corner like it was the last lap last corner... One driver closing the door giving no room to the other , and the other driver coming in to hot and not taking off track line to the right to avoid collision that the other driver on the outside created by slamming the door.. I could of took it a little easier myself as i blasted spun kart and ruin me and my teammates races.. Not to much fun when you practice for two weeks get pole, a 10 grid penalty ( for two drivers going for the LAST CORNER LAST LAP OF THE RACEwhich didn't cause a accident or pile up.. We should of restarted indy its not real life. Yellow flag and 4 ppl lost there wings? come on fellaz.. All im saying is that it sucks to practice for two weeks , and fast enough to win and the race is over 1st lap cause a couple drivers thought there was extra points for the holeshot , lol. O well its just a game . Guess i should go back to practicing one day for the race that way i won't get my hopes up and have no expectations ..lol ltrzz *
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:22 pm

I imagine penalties will be flying off the presses over that. I'll probably catch one myself, made a stupid misjudgment and rear ended vyk on the start. When I came around I found bg's Mclaren in my face and hit him straight on. Although, because I hit vyk, we both seem to have missed the worst of the pileup. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PHAZE

PHAZE

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Wow! That totally sux. Sorry to hear all that practice was wasted.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 am

Yea lol, I'm sure I was able to avoid collision, I was driving 225km/h and when I came out from parabolica, faywee suddenly came out from >>>left grass side of track<<< to mine >>>right side of track,<<< he was driving 100km/h, it was huge diffrence of speed, everything happend in like 0,5 half second, so if I understand well, somone can came out from off track like he wants and where he wants and he dont have to care about anything else, only ppl that are racing should be watching out???? if he is driving out of track on the left side so when he is coming back he should keeep the left side, when i first time saw fayweee i was sure that he will keep left side, then he crossed whole track up to mine racing line, but then it was too late to do anything. when I will go on grass I will also cross whole track being slower 2-3 x slower than anyone and if someone will crash it will be his fault, thats cool hehe;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Penalties *** Comments   *** Penalties *** Comments Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Penalties *** Comments
Page 1 of 1