Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)

Go down 
+5
hs240
Norbi
Luputtaja
bg-ai3
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

**SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) Empty
PostSubject: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:47 am

HI GUYS, I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER A FEW TEAMS INTO THIS CHAMPIONSHIP UNDER THE "DKS RACERS". I WANT AT LEAST ONE CAR IN EACH OF THE 4 CLASSES. THE RACES WILL BE HELD LIVE ON THE INTERNET BY PSRTV, WHICH DOES THE FSR RACES...

KEEP IN MIND, THIS ISNT GOING TO BE PART OF OUR ENDURANCE SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP, OURS WONT BEGIN UNTIL WE MOVE TO THE NEW FORUM AND WEBSITE. LOOK AT THE NEXT POST, FOR INFO ON THE ENDU SERIES, THEY ONLY WILL RACE ONCE A MONTH, AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TEAM TO PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS....FOR THE FIRST EVENT IN WATKINS GLEN, WE WILL DO ONE DRIVER TEAMS, THE RACE IS ONLY 2 HOURS LONG....WE WILL SEPARATE INTO TEAMS AFTER WATKINS GLEN.....

I WILL NEED TO KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE BY SUNDAY NIGHT!!!! JUST INSTALL THE MOD, AND LET ME KNOW WHAT CAR YOU WOULD BE DRIVING. THERE EVENTS WILL BE ON SATURDAY!! I AM SURE THERE WILL BE 50+ CARS IN THIS LEAGUE, FSR IS WELL KNOWN IN THE SIM COMMUNITY...IM TRYING TO BRING DKS UP TO THOSE STANDARDS, BUT IT WILL TAKE AWHILE.

HERES THE POST MADE BE RACER/USRG, ALL TIMES EASTERN US TIMEZONE, JUST LIKE OUR F1 EVENTS.

REAL NAMES FOR THIS CHAMPIONSHIP ONLY...MIGHT AS WELL GET USE TO IT, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT USING ALIASES AFTER OUR FSONE 2008 SEASON IS COMPLETE. HOPE THAT ISNT A PROBLEM FOR ANYONE.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dakillasf1.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 am

General Rules

* The day, week and location of each event will be announced on the forums at the USRG forums.
* Every team who applies for the league will provide the following:
o A number
o Make\Model or Chassis\Engine combination
o List of drivers
* Numbers are first come, first serve and come from one, single, common pool

Vehicles and Locations

* The vehicles to be used for this league are from the Enduracers' Endurance.
* The following schedule will be followed unless otherwise stated before the event. (All times are in Eastern [New York City] times)
8-22 Silverstone (2:00)
9-19 Watkins Glen (2:00)
10-17 Spa (4:00)
11-21 Lime Rock (2:00)
12-19 Road Atlanta (8:00)
1-16 Road America (4:00)
2-20 Monza (2:00)
3-27 Sebring (8:00)
4-24 Le Mans (10:00)

# Final Practice 12:45 PM - 1:15 PM
# Qualifying 1:20 - 1:50
# Warm-up 1:55 - 2:00
# Race 2:00 - To whenever we get done.

Qualifying

* Qualifying will be thirty (30) minutes long and will be open to both classes.
* If you are in a P1 and one of the following happens you will not be moved to the back of the P1 grid, you will start where you start.
o You miss qualifying
o You do not turn a lap in qualifying
o You turn a lap that puts you in the middle of the GT grid

Etiquette

The things that can be taken as infractions are not limited to what is found below. If an action is brought to our attention that is not on this list it will be sent to the committee to be investigated and ruled upon.

* Give and take. Remember the only thing you win is bragging rights. So it won’t kill you to let someone back into line or let them gather it back up when they slip up.
* Baring serious and catastrophic server issues there will not be any restarts. These races are long and damage repair should be enough to patch a car together and salvage something.
* Do not cut the course. A course cut is defined as an intentional leave of the driving surface in an attempt to gain a distinct advantage.
* Do not short the course. A course short is intentionally not making all the portions of the chicane in an attempt to gain time. To not short the course you must have at least two (2) wheels on the driving surface at any point in time.
o The driving surface is the paved surface of the race track.
* You are allowed to hinder cars that are on the same lap as you, even if you are on different strategies, with the following restrictions: You may only change line once on each straight. If you decide for the inside line into a corner you must stay there (i.e. can’t drift back out on exit)
* If your car is damaged (i.e. bent suspension, missing wings) drive it at a reasonable pace, off the racing line, to pit road for repairs.
* Events of revenge will not be tolerated. This puts all on the race track at risk of your actions and will be dealt with swiftly.
* White/yellow line at pit in and exit are to be obeyed unless stated otherwise during the event. This includes driving on or over it while taking a racing line such is commonly the case at Essington.
* Re-join the track/racing line after it clears.
* Driver changes can take place only during pit stops.

* If you see or have a problem with any of the rules covered above please let the administrator know as soon as the event is over. We do not have a moderator to watch over everything so if you don’t report it then chances are we will not see it.
* Any disputes on the actions that happen on the race track will be sent to the Committee.

The Committee

* The committee to review disputes on the race track will be comprised of three people pulled from a pool of people familiar with (sim)racing but not participating in the league.
o The three people will be pulled, at random, for each incident, from a larger pool comprised of as many people as we can get.
+ If there is a team involved in more than one incident then the same committee will work on all the cases involved with that team.
o Competitors will be informed of who is in the committee pool at the beginning of the season but not who has been assigned specifically to each incident only a number that corresponds to a person.
o Each committee will then discuss their incident and pass judgment as to if there is an infraction and what kind of punishment is warranted if there is.
* Judgment will then be handed down from the committee and it will be processed by the appropriate groups in charge of the functions that need to be changed.
* Estimated time for this whole process: One Week.

* 36 points
* 33 points
* 30 points
* 27 points
* 24 points
* 21 points
* 19 points
* 17 points
* 15 points
* 13 points
* 11 points
* 9 points
* 8 points
* 7 points
* 6 points
* 5 points
* 4 points
* 3 points
* 2 points
* 1 points

Aids Allowed

* Anti-Lock Brakes: P1, P2, GT1: Low GT2: None

GT – Low

* Traction Control: Low for all classes

GT – Low

* Auto Shifting On
* Auto Clutch On
* Auto Reverse Off
* Damage Multiplier 75%

Championship

* The championship will be given to the car in each class with the most points.
* You do not need to have a co-driver for these races but it is recommended due to length of the events.

On Track Rules

* Flag Rules Black Only
* Fuel Usage 1X
* Tire Wear 1X
* Mechanical Failures Normal
* In Game Start Time 1:00 PM
* Race Time Scale Normal
* Type of Start Manual Rolling*
* Length Time

*Explanation of manual rolling start: In this the server will be set to a standing start. However, when the lights go out the pole driver will lead the field around the circuit at around pit road speed. Then sometime between when the leader gets to the start finish line and the time the whole field has made it onto the main straight a member of the admin team will call out either “Green Flag,” or “Green Green Green,” in general chat. At this point the race is officially under way and racing may begin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

I WILL SEND THIS DRIVER LIST TO THE RACER/USRG ADMINS TO ADMIT US INTO RD 2 OF THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP AT WATKINS GLEN ON SEPTEMBER 19, 2009. WE CANT MAKE RD 1 THIS WEEKEND, BECUZ OF OUR F1 SEASON OBLIGATIONS...SPENCER, THE ADMIN OF RACER/USRG TOLD ME THAT WE CAN COME UP WITH OUR OWN NUMBERS, SO I WILL START OUR DKS NUMBERS AT 001, IT WILL GO UP EACH CAR WE ENTER....LETS SHOW THE WORLD HOW WE RACE!!!!

DKS RACERS ENTRY LIST INTO WORLD ENDURO SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP

1. 001---BRANDON GANT---ZYTEK MOTORSPORT (LMP1) "2006 SEASON"
2. 002---MICHAEL FITZ-----INTERSPORT MP (LMP1) "2007 SEASON"
3. 003---RYAN THORNTON-----CORVETTE RACING (GT1) "2006 SEASON"
4. 004---SAMI PESARI---------BMS SCUDERIA ITALIA (GT1) "2006 SEASON"
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 am

SWEET!!!!! Very Happy

BRANDON GANT-----ZYTEK MOTORSPORT (LMP-1) "2006 SEASON"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

lol gotta start practising driving style with these cars... but i think that GT1 is easyest one since its slowest
so sign me in
Sami Pesari-----BMS scuderia italia (GT1)
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am

nice, nice lookin good...alot of gt1 drivers so far....

skim, pro, will join me in the lmp class
bruin might do gt-2

not sure what rich will want to drive at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:17 pm

can i join 2?
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:27 pm

of course, ; )

you have the mod? i am not home at the moment....maybe holysword can setup server #2 with a track you all have.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 pm

nope, if you could send me a link to mod and track i would be greatfull, btw if i am right first race is this sunday? i'm not sure will i make it if it is.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 pm

race is on saturday, september 19th

http://www.dks-f1racing.com/tracksmods.htm

under mods, choose one of the endurance series links, which ever is faster for you.
Back to top Go down
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 pm

i will try the mod after Italy race, and see which cars to drive.
Back to top Go down
Liquidbruin
DKS F1 Pilot
Liquidbruin

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah, I'm in. Going to check out the GT2 class and the LMP1 class like we talked about. I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

i'm in.
Back to top Go down
philmax

philmax

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 pm

hs240 wrote:
i will try the mod after Italy race, and see which cars to drive.

how many laps or time in this champ? how have a co pilot?
thx
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 pm

I have raced in a couple of psrtv endurance events, we did a 12 hour race and an 8 hour one but in both cases we got disconnects and this usually happens during driver swaps.... this was a huge problem with alot of teams... we would of been 3rd in the 12 hour...

that being said i would like to do the single driver race....
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:39 am

hey phil, watkins glen is 2hours 10minutes on september 19th....not going to do teams for that if dont want....

david, i heard, i really not use to driver swaps myself...one thing ive never done in rfactor..

need to have have car picks by sunday night if possible, we need a DKS driver in GT2 and LMP2 class

Heres what we have so far
2 lmp1
2 gt1
Back to top Go down
philmax

philmax

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 pm

oh ok thx m8 im very interesting for this mod ,i dl it yesterday i make a few laps ans its cool i like it Very Happy

how choice a car and team ? if im understand well the race its on saturday night for here in europ?

thx for u help and sorry for my bad english
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:32 pm

I'll do GT2
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 pm

ok, i need to kno which car....in gt2 david.....we'll be on tonite practicing, prolly around 10pm eastern

yes phil, its night time for europe....
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 am

entries so far have been added
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 am

IF POSSIBLE GUYS, PLEASE FINALIZE YOUR CAR CHOICE, IF U PLAN TO RACE AT WATKINS GLEN ON SEPTEMBER 19TH. NEED TODAY, READY TO MAKE THE POST IN THE RACER FORUMS
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:56 pm

SO FAR, HERE IS OUR SQUAD: WE NEED A LMP-2 CAR AND MAYBE ONE MORE GT-2 CAR

Team Name: DKS Racers
Team Captain: Brandon Gant
Drivers: Brandon Gant
Class: P1
Car: Zytek Motorsport
number: 001
Nationality: American

Team Name: DKS RACERS
Team Captain: BRANDON GANT
Drivers: MICHAEL FITZGERALD
Car Type: INTERSPORT MOTORSPORTS
Number: 002
Team Nationality:AMERICAN

Drivers: RYAN THORNTON
Class: GT1
Car Type: CORVETTE RACING
Number: 003
Team Nationality: AMERICAN

Drivers: SAMI PESARI
Car Type: BMS SCUDERIA ITALIA
Number: 004
Team Nationality: EUROPE

Drivers: GLEN THOMAS
Car Type: EPSILON EUSKADI
Number: 005

Drivers: SASH MCHENRY
Car Type: EPSILON EUSKADI
Number: 006

Drivers: HAJIME MAKI
Car Type: JET ALLIANCE ASTON MARTIN
Number: 007
Team Nationality: JAPAN

Drivers: RICHARD WALCOTT
Class: P2
Car Type: PENSKE PORSCHE
Number: 008
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:57 pm

bg-ai3 wrote:
ok, i need to kno which car....in gt2 david.....we'll be on tonite practicing, prolly around 10pm eastern

yes phil, its night time for europe....

which year or series do I choose from? are all the cars the same?
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:03 pm

any is fine
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am

HEY GUYS ALL 42 SLOTS ARE FILLED FOR THE WATKINS GLEN RACE ON SEPTEMBER 19TH......OUR DRIVERS WE WILL HOLD A PRACTICE SESSIONS PERIODICALLY FROM NOW TILL THE RACE....

REMEMBER GUYS TO MAKE PROFILE WITH YOUR REAL NAMES, BECAUSE THATS WHAT I HAVE YOU REGISTERED WITH ON RACER/USRG SITE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)   **SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money) Empty

Back to top Go down

**SPECIAL EVENT** RACER Endurance Series (Live on PSR and Prize Money)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next