HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Melbourne - Ventrillo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liquidbruin
DKS F1 Pilot
Liquidbruin

Melbourne - Ventrillo Empty
PostSubject: Melbourne - Ventrillo   Melbourne - Ventrillo EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Guys, this weekend is Melbourne. Since we have Ventrillo, anyone interested in being on Ventrillo during the broadcasts? Real F1 I'm talking about. I'll be up watching practice, qual and the race live, just like i have for decades. Anyone going to be up in the middle of the night, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Ventrillo   Melbourne - Ventrillo EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:39 am

lol ill be there as always
Back to top Go down
https://dakillasf1.forumotion.net
Liquidbruin
DKS F1 Pilot
Liquidbruin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Ventrillo   Melbourne - Ventrillo EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 pm

you're laughing at the decades comment aren't you? keep it up young man, you'll be pushing the age before you know it. Enjoy the 20's and 30's while you can. EVERYONE looks back and says damn, wish I knew that back then. So just live it up while you can and don't worry about it. Besides, I get more women at this age than I did at your age, and they're only half crazy - instead of totally insane.
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Ventrillo   Melbourne - Ventrillo EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:59 pm

lol!!! and alot of them are the good half crazy- all they want to do is f**k!!! lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Liquidbruin
DKS F1 Pilot
Liquidbruin

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Ventrillo   Melbourne - Ventrillo EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 pm

I don't know what it is Pro, but you're right. It's like a switch turns on at about 35 and bam, that's literally all they want to do is f*#ck. Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? Instead, I believe I'll just take advantage of it while the gettin is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne - Ventrillo   Melbourne - Ventrillo Empty

Back to top Go down

Melbourne - Ventrillo
Page 1 of 1