Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2

Go down 
+14
j-s parent
El Harto
royleeiv
Mclaren2008
progolfer69
Norbi
Allyc4t
hs240
Luputtaja
holy_sword
djcarney
bg-ai3
ExJai
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:00 pm

no practise+ great tactic+ someone else whos faster braking way later into ass twice making my car undriveable happytailing=failure at singapore
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 pm

WAS FUN, i had a blast, knew going in was just going to be for bragging rights.......will try to make the last couple races, i think ive locked up 2nd in championship, so may take a vacation....will let everyone know soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 pm

C++ Runtime just as I let Rich lap me. I got pretty close that time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Very good qualy and race, I made mistake on start and lost 2 positions, I over took dj carney and el harto few laps later, after that I had great battle with bg-ai until he crashed his car;/ on begining I thought bgai will win becouse I lost twice 7-8 seconds in pits becouse of damages taken by few ppl from behind, but everything ended good. Congratz to everyone who finised, cyu on Suzuka.

Quote :
WAS FUN, i had a blast, knew going in was just going to be for bragging rights.......will try to make the last couple races, i think ive locked up 2nd in championship, so may take a vacation....will let everyone know soon enough.

I hope so you will be racing in all 3 races, still you have the chanse;p
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Red Bull Race Report Singapore

Practice

Spent about an hour each night this week messing around on the server with acouple others and I was happy with my times.

Qualifying

Turned on my computer about an hour and 45 minutes before race and 1 of my 3 monitors has crapped out.. it was acting funny yesterday but woeked eventually.. anyway I decide I better go buy a new one and off to the store to get one luckily I only live acouple minutes to nearest computer store so I bought a 23" widescreen same make as my other monitors.... $250 lighter I rush home to hook it up and get it done just intime for Q3.... ahhh I'm already sweating and tense...lol Take a deep breathe and get acouple laps in good enough for 4th!

Q3 I was horrible manage 1 flying lap I beleive and it was good enough for 5th....

Race

I made a good start gaining acouple spots but that was short lived Norbi got by easily and from there Lee,Rich and Skimm were right behind.. I made bobble somewhere and Lee and Rich got by Skimm right behind but he spins out acouple laps later and tags the wall...

My race pace was brutal really... I was really tense and never seemed to find a groove. I was so scared of that section before the bridge but I was keeping it off the walls and after 1st stop I was 5 seconds or so behind Rich but could'nt catch him.

Then after 2nd stop again 5 seconds behind but then he started to pull away or I was getting slower My foot started to cramp and I could'nt really feel my left foot then The time to BG started to close and I got by him with 2 to go but he nearly got it back as I was in abit of pain by now and was having trouble using the brake pedal...

What a releif to finish and just nipped bg for 3rd....

well done everyone.. that was a tough one.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:29 pm

CONGRATS DAVID ON FIRST VICTORY, WELL DESERVED.....

ALSO I WANT TO CONGRATULATE NORBI, ON WINNING CHAMPIONSHIP, GOOOD DRIVE MAN......IVE HAD SO MUCH BAD LUCK, IM READY TO GET THIS FSONE SEASON OVER......NEED NEW START....

SEASON FINALE AT INTERLAGOS NEXT WEEK TO WRAP UP THIS HARD STRETCH OF RACES,,LOL,, LOOKING FORWARD TO WINTER SEASON IN COUPLE MONTHS WITH A NEW MOD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:38 pm

lol damn hs he always gets me but this one was worst... i just was chilling after got 3th posision from rearwingless norbi it sure was mistake i tough that if i dont push at all i wont crash and hs was 30 sec behind anyway but little by little he gained to me and suddenly when i came out from pits last time he was just 10 sec behind so i made few pretty good laps but at third one went wide and almost spun so had to take it easy again but then hs started to gain me again but i was still 2secs infront after 1st sector of last lap so i let abit go on r130 or whatever it was (sry dont remember) coz i lost control on it for no reason few times and that was mistake hs had awesome wing setup and he just flew past me from slipstream and won by .01 :S
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:25 pm

I actually crossed the finish line! Excellent!
Back to top Go down
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Congrats David!

good race vyk and sami.
I was almost giving up on last lap, just waiting for sami's mistake, and lucky that he slow down too much for
130R and last chicane.
Glad that I could provide some kind of excitement to my home town people.
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Red Bull

Suzuka Race Report

cheers Win!

Q1

I set a pb but it was very close session just a 1/10th separating many drivers.

Q3

It did'nt go that well managed to set 1 decent time and settled for 7th. Would need a good start.

Race

I opted for soft tires and a good bit of fuel as I was getting bad overheat in SS and did'nt think they'd last and 2 stops roughly lap 16 and 30, I made a good start and going into T1 there was some contact up front I saw one car go side ways and I dove down inside and came out P1 with Lee behind..The next 6 laps were intense and most critcal part of race.

Skimm and bg soon caught up and got by R Lee got loose and I got by him.... Skimm went off just after bridge into the chicane bg pitted before me and I lead again for acouple laps.

I pit and I'm ahead of Skimm he's gaining Bg goes off and retires from race I am now in P1 again.

I make my 2nd stop and come out just 2 seconds up on Skimm. he gains abit and spins somwwhere and gap is increased to 14 seconds with 9-10 to go.

I take alot of deep breaths and try not to mess it up and bring it home... I was begininng to sweat with 5 to go can't tell you how releived I was to finish for the win!

Congrats to Skimm for P2 and Hs for nipping 3rd good push @ the end.

Congrats to Norbi for taking the championship!
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

funny race;)

start: pushed out off the road by el, few seconds later spuned out by bgai's car

few seconds later: i punched rich, couse he suddenly slow down on full throttle exit, srry man couldnt do anthing to avoid you, i am not computer

few laps later: skim - almost crashed me and you couse you changed line from outside to indise just before corner 13, i wanted to overtake you by inside line and made later braking but then u suddenly come into my way, ppl that defend position also should watchout what are they doing, not only drivers that overtake

after 1st pit: crashed my self on t1;/ tried to go to pitlane but after crash with faywee hadnt anysense, btw why did you just ran into me mate?Smile u had planty of room, u saw me much more early and u just stoped handling the wheel and packed into my ass bounce

after losing many places on t1 i had some very nice battles with many drivers, a lot of fun, that sux i didnt make it to the end, could be much more great fun

race to forget, conratz to winner and others who finished
Back to top Go down
El Harto
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:55 pm

lol sorry norbi but i did nout wrong there, didnt expect u wld go on the grass to try n pass thgt u wld back off. too many people...includin me wanted to get to turn 1 first and i actually moved back across to let u back on once i realised u was there and lol got shunted for being too nice to u i guess lol. racing is funny man. top 3 only have themselves to blaim for the start, it was everyones fault, plus wld like to remind u...it didnt really work out for me anyway since i ended up behind the grandstands lol
. a well deserved win for carney, stays out of trouble solid race. shame cos i wasnt a real threat anyway for the win, just wanted to lead and try n make my 3stop stratergy work.

you make ur own luck in racin and i aint been good enough at it this season. congrats norbi on the championship and i look forward to trying to beat u next season lol
Back to top Go down
Liquidbruin
DKS F1 Pilot
Liquidbruin

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 am

dont think norbi knows what brake pedals are for.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:23 am

txns el.

what do you mean liquid?
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:33 pm

bad ending for good season Razz
Well there was alot of racing going but still at start faywee lost control and i ram right on him and my car just got so damn understeery i couldnt do proper laps... but had fun racing with vyk and faywee
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Red Bull

Interlagos Race Report

Q3

9th overall... not too happy about that but will have to do.

Race

Made a good start got by 1 or 2 drivers held close to rich and Hs for a few laps I pitted lap 16 i beleive and took on 9 seconds of damage repair. Thought my lap times were'nt that great and car did feel different.
with damge fixed I did get better lap times.. soon found my self in 5th and after all stops were done I was still in 5th and turned engine down and cruised to the end..

overall I am happy with 5th considering my start position.

Congrats to Norbi and rest of podium...

It's been a fun series and I look forward to the next one.... geek
Back to top Go down
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:39 pm

It was one of the toughest race. Many people had good pace.
Finally had pace to keep up with front runners.
I still could not get away from damaged car race(only one race without damage lol).

Hopefully being more competitive for the new season!!

Good race skim and bg!
Back to top Go down
El Harto
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:52 pm

was delighted i actually got to race distance this time lol. confusion in the pits with bg commin in unschedualed caused me to que and everyone was too tight to catch back up. was havin a good race tryna keep hs behind lol specially sector 2. was fun guys. cya next yr

vodafone mclaren mercedes, constructors champs...boooya
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 am

Nice ending of the season, standard qualy position, good start and then leading to the end, made 1 spun on lap 29 but didnt take any damage, finished race on reverse gear;p i guess if not 7th bgai position on qualy i would have again full conctact battle with you;p congratzs to everyone who finished, great season guys, great battle for champion with bg-ai and others through all races. I hope so i'll be able to race on winter season;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5