Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2

Go down 
+14
j-s parent
El Harto
royleeiv
Mclaren2008
progolfer69
Norbi
Allyc4t
hs240
Luputtaja
holy_sword
djcarney
bg-ai3
ExJai
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:47 pm

... After Monaco race should be many, many penelties, for many, many ppl. Anyway I'm glad to be 4th. Also i'm a bit angry, caze if not just a >>1<< liter of fuel on last lap, I would be 3rd:) In race I had few sad accidents but nevermind, overall I'm glad to be on finish line with so much damaged car:)

@ To all ppl:
- chating during the race...
- stragglers who don't get out of the way when blue flag, and even more... stragglers which racing and blocking you, like they were fighting for position, making you slower and creating danger on track...
- and other ppl having rules in ass...

I hope someday you will come to Poland and I will make you suck my penis:)

edit: caze of so many emotions, I forgot to congratulate ExJai, great win m8:)

Cya on track, Norbi:)
Back to top Go down
ExJai
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Norbi wrote:
... After Monaco race should be many, many penelties, for many, many ppl. Anyway I'm glad to be 4th. Also i'm a bit angry, caze if not just a >>1<< liter of fuel on last lap, I would be 3rd:) In race I had few sad accidents but nevermind, overall I'm glad to be on finish line with so much damaged car:)

@ To all ppl:
- chating during the race...
- stragglers who don't get out of the way when blue flag, and even more... stragglers which racing and blocking you, like they were fighting for position, making you slower and creating danger on track...
- and other ppl having rules in ass...

I hope someday you will come to Poland and I will make you suck my penis:)

edit: caze of so many emotions, I forgot to congratulate ExJai, great win m8:)

Cya on track, Norbi:)

haha thanks mate! your post made me laugh

yea lap traffic was pretty bad, not everyone tho.. some people got almost off the track which was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Also makes me mad when somone makes agressive changing the racing line xxx times per 1 straight, doesn't allowing me even to get closer... >>>> There is allowed to change the racing line only >>>once<<< before braking, and that dangerous and unfair behaving is always punished in real F1 so should be also here<<< Also few ppl were cuting the track to gain positions on shicanes. I really like ppl here and the league, but if ppl completly do not follow the rules and they are not punished for they unresposibility, then we will never have clean races;/ If I will accidently brake the rules, then go a head, I want to be punished, rules are created to follow them. This race was my second race in league, and second time I see the same problems;/

Last edited by Norbi on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 pm

good race guys, finally a push in the right direction for myself. seems like everyone had a good race.. Race started as id hoped i got the gap on norbi and the battle with him and exjai let me get a few more seconds before my first pit...upon knowing i had a double digit lead, i switched up strategy and went heavy second stint...lucky for me norbi did the same so the gap stayed the same.

Good race elio, any points is good points for constructors..

EPIC PASS for liquidbruin on exjai on the final two corners on the final lap, excellent!!!!!

trick diffuser finally works on the chassis!!!! whoo hooo!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Great race! There was only 10 opponents but they were driving fast, clean & safe:)

I was worried in qualy becaouse of gap betwen every driver;o almost everyone had 1,28~ in q2 so and I, I had to do extra run and second time pushed much harder so it gave me 2nd pole:). When the race began I was a bit deconcentrated for few laps but long & great fight with ExJai woke me up. BG-AI today was with no doubt the fastest driver in the grid, congratulations for the win:) I didn't make any biger mistakes so drove safely to the end 2nd.Smile

Cya on Silverstone.

Last edited by Norbi on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm

damn 1 stopper doesnt work Razz well wouldnt be higer anyway since lb and others who passed me on few laps were going much faster than i ever could thing to go on this track well see ya in silverstone
Back to top Go down
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 am

it was fun race for me except for very 1st turn...
After I spun....I mounted on LB from the side since the car look so nice.lol.
I had good result for my damage, but still I cant get away from 1sr lap nightmare Sad
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 pm

GOOD RACE GUYS, I GUESS LADY LUCK DOESNT WANT ME LEADING THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SEASON...LMAO. LONG SEASON THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:40 pm

NEVER DO 0 stopper thats what i did learn today well just week to go till china ill be practising much for it so see ya on server!
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Great race.

In qualy I was very loaded with fuel, becaouse I was on 1 pit stop strategy (50/50% lenght of race on each stint) I had good start from P5 to P2 after T1. I did really wrong with taking braking bias 50:50 so I spunned twice while brakin on T15, beside that I had great fight with Skimmilk and no more any bigger mistakes. Congratz to everyone who finished.
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 am

First Classification: Barcelona; DNF, disconnected. (Williams Stand In)
Second Classification: Mugello; P8. (Williams Stand In)
Third Classification: Monaco; DQ. (Joined Sauber)
Fourth Classification: Istanbul; DNF, disconnected.
Fifth Classification: Silverstone; DNF, disconnected.

Really gotta fix this crashing problem. Always on the formation lap! D:<

Except Turkey, I didn't get past the loading screen.
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:33 pm

royleeiv wrote:
First Classification: Barcelona; DNF, disconnected. (Williams Stand In)
Second Classification: Mugello; P8. (Williams Stand In)
Third Classification: Monaco; DQ. (Joined Sauber)
Fourth Classification: Istanbul; DNF, disconnected.
Fifth Classification: Silverstone; DNF, disconnected.

Really gotta fix this crashing problem. Always on the formation lap! D:<

Except Turkey, I didn't get past the loading screen.

Sixth Classification: China; DNF, disconnected.

May as well open my Sauber seat, I can't even race.
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:28 pm

goddamnit my setup sucked ass gotta work on that.... well anyhow nice racing with few of ya till my tires fucked up and had to do some stupid tactic that didnt work... anyhow we learned much in china and see ya on germany probably this side of renault will do better in there btw nice going scar glad to have you on team!
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:56 pm

SWEET!!!! FIRST RACE NO POLE FOR MCLAREN TEAM, BUT THE DAY ENDED UP FINE..CONGRATS PRO ON POLE, KILLER LAP.

NICE RACE NORBI, 45LAPS AND ONLY SEPARATED BY SECONDS, THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.

WAS GOOD TO SEE SO MANY RACERS SHOW UP AND HAVE GOOD TIME.

**ROY WE WILL HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR D/C PROBLEM
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Congratz for Brandon for win (great fight mate:)) & everyone who finished.

I had good start again & first half of the race. I forgot to switch on the light in my room and it was so dark i couldn't find keys on keyboard while piting or doing another stuff, monitor was so bright that my eyes started to get hurt, that's why second half of race was bad for me, many mistakes, fighting with overster, losing much time, in the end losing 1st place;/ Anyway glad to be 2nd:D

Last edited by Norbi on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:12 pm

bg-ai3 wrote:
**ROY WE WILL HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR D/C PROBLEM

I think it is a hardware problem. This particular instance I got a C++ runtime error. Where as every other instance my computer just crashed.

E: Yeah, confirmed it is a hardware problem. Since I have Vista 64bit, the 8800 drivers aren't all that great, so I crash when there is a conflict, rather than slowing down. I'll try running in DX8 or 7 to see if that helps.

Last edited by royleeiv on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm

Thx bg great win!! nice race Norbi. i just wish i didn't spin 3 times i might have had something 4 u 2 guyz!!! lol
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:49 pm

I had a good race made 3 spins though which cost me time and a long pit stop which cost more time otherwise I should of been about 20 seconds ahead...Had some good battles with skimmilk and El Harto and RichIII..

El harto no need to weave down the straight to try and break the tow. it;s silly.
Back to top Go down
El Harto
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:19 pm

ye was a good race man. lol, silly or not....still worked didnt it lol. if it legal im probably gonna use it bro.
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Lol now renault is at its worse anyway it was fun few laps to race with few guys for 8th
so since i couldnt practise for a week this gp was horrible for me and thats why ill miss valencia coz just cant practise since got gta 4 yesterday so im pretty much been playing it for 2 days so missed that practise time i usually gain 5 tenths or like in monaco 2 seconds Razz but i bet im done with it in a week so after valencia ill be back to practising so i could have even some kind of chances to keep up...
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Goood Race Gents, figured attrition was going to be high....Skim almost bro, lol...took 9 races to catch your norbi...finally you had some bad luck. Very Happy

OHHHH CANADA!!! here we come lol
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm

gz bgai, well i'm confused that u blocked me on my fastest lap at q2 and lost 3rd pole, but nvm, at race progolfer hited me and made my car much oversteer until 1st pitstop (spunned once becaouse of that), after pit stop all was ok, then i pushed hard and coutched j-s parent, then my pc wheel power supply disconnected and game frozen up;] lucky that i didn't crashed and could continue after connected wheel again....
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Red Bull race report

Valencia

Qualyfied well enough made an ok start, Was running ok until progolfer spun around lap 9 I got by him but he tried to make an impossible pass @ T2 or 3 and ran up my rear wing damaging my car, it's one thing to be faster than someone else but to make stupid pass attempts in non passing areas is dumb wait for the right time it will eventually come because of your mistakes you can ruin other peoples races.

I lost ground as I struggled in the slow corners after that.
I made 2 stops lap 18 I beleive fixed damage and fuelled for 20 laps as damage took along time to fix....

I went with soft tires for the race as I found the rears lose grip after 4 or 5 laps with SS overheating. the softs held temps really well but lacked some grip in the slow corners.. I probably should of done a 1 stop on softs as they would of lasted, overall I was glad to finish this race and score acouple points.
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Upon further review it seems progolfer had an internet /computer issue and warped into me. My report was based on my perspective following the race, unfortunately this type of thing can happen and goes down as a racing incident.

progolfer is by no means a reckless driver nor was I implying that he is.
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Weell what a bittersweet weekend for renault it sure was best result so far but damn it wouldve be much better if didnt do that stupid mistake at first stint...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next