Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good,bad,good,bad....cant find any consistency this season...congrats norbi, this is shaping up to be good championship
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:45 pm

I was worry about the brake for whole race.
Sometimes I felt not braking good or not responsing,
but I guess I made it. I wonder how many more laps I could go with that brake. (^^)
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm

This race was crazy. Qualy was as ussual, had good time in q1 but in q2 with race fuel I wasn't so good. In race 3 times I spunned out on T4 becaouse of braking the left rear tire on grass, once damaging my car;/ After that I was sure my race is over and bgai will win, but I pushed hard as much I could, having a good battle with js-parent (this time I got you:)) and in the end I was very suprissed that bgai made mistake letting me to be 1st on meta:D

bg-ai3 wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good,bad,good,bad....cant find any consistency this season...congrats norbi, this is shaping up to be good championship

After Valencia bad luck I was also mad, "luck" likes to change drivers in last few races:) battle is not over;]
Back to top Go down
j-s parent

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 pm

I was doing a good race until vista decide to make a restore point(restore check point?????? first time i see that), my pc freaze every 4 or 5 sec but i was able to stay on track and finish in second place.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 am

what happend with race reports? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:51 am

its also, on schedules page on the web: www.dks-f1racing.com click on the track picture...
Back to top Go down
Mclaren2008
DKS F1 Pilot
Mclaren2008

PostSubject: ???   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 am

i dont see indy track on server.its spa...help me
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 pm

damn only if i knew there is going to be my first podium chance i would have practised alot more before my computer broke Wink well damn norbi you really got me there and see ya on spa next week btw what spa were using??
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Well very chaotic race, on first turn I dont think so I did something bad caze bgai broke earlier letting me to pass him I closed him way a bit but left ennought of space to use tarmac with 2 wheels, after yellow flag I had penelty dunno why lol so lost again a lot of time, I had good battle with sami and david, and to david, srry for touching you twice but it was u who made mistakes and suddenly slowing down when I was going normal pace and I was in hurry to get js parent but for my bad luck, philmaxs wheel is bad and have problems with double shifting and I had double down shift glitch when I was just behind david and spunned out caze of sudden 1st gear change on 2nd gear turn, losing chanse too get more points. Anyway I have more points than bgai, its good for me hihi;]
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Qualifying

wow Q was close only 1 second separating top 10 in Q1 Q2 I managed to take 9th.. not bad considering I was on a 1 stop strategy.

Race

I had a decent start and somehow managed to avois all the comotion in T1. I came away 6th I beleive then upto 4th as some went into the pits I think.

From there i settled in and managed to keep about 2 seconds behind Sami then as others pitted i was upto 2nd for a bit then i pitted for my only stop and as the race unfolded I was upto 3rd with Norbi closing fast.. now Norbi I may have went abit wide into T1 but that does'nt mean you have to run into the back of me... it is upto the driver behind to avoid contact I was still ahead you were clearly faster and had 10 laps to make a decent pass....which Im sure you would have we were racing for position you know.....

Alll in all i was satisfied with my result and strategy nearly paid off with a podium...
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm

Well its hard to avoid any contact if somone in front of you few meters is making unpredictible moves, I didnt make you spun, any damage (caze it was to small contact) and didnt overtook you when we made any contact, and like with Kubica in Melbourne 2009 he was in hurry to get 1st position like me 2nd so I hadnt time and wait until you completly get of the track. And i dont understand why u make protes becaouse of small normal racing touches, if i would make u spun, destroy your wings or "hit & run" then it would be okey but whatever...

edit: I ve just noticed you offended me about FORCING YOU out of the track? yes also i wanted to shoot your pit crew and cut your tires, big lol dude.
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:31 pm

Dude are you dumb?

unpredictable moves??? I was on the racing line

I never said you forced me off the track....

I was in P3 you in P4 you ran into me...simple as that I do not have to move over for you.....I don't give a flying F if you were in a hurry so was I and yes you did damage my rear wing and the last hit made me wobble enough so you could get by.. if you had some patience you'd of got by eventually with a decent pass not this BS ramming....
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:37 pm

djcarney wrote:

I never said you forced me off the track....

that's what i'm offended for, by you in official FIA email, that I "intented you to force off the track" and that's what made me mad caze it's a bullshit I never intent to crash someone, so even if i am fault becarefull how you call the things, and why I am so mad? becouse it's a like I would punch you accidentlly in face in real life and you would call me a bandit caze I intented too in your opinion, and made real statement about that, case closed for me, FIA will decide.
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

If you accidentedly punched me in the face I'd accidentaly kill you...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Crying or Very sad plz no kill me
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:19 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:24 pm

hey Norbi there is no such thing as normal small touches in F1 dude!! You slammed the door on bg in the first corner of the first lap and it was totally uncalled for. yea maybe bg was coming in a little hot but if you would have given him a little room and taken a wider line noone would have crashed and you still would have been in the position to be on the inside for turn #2. you still would have been leading the race with bg and everyone else gettin' through t1. maybe you need to show up during the week to practice driving with the people you race with. maybe you'll show a little more respect.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:31 am

I dont think so I did wrong something at start, bgai broke earlier at t1 letting me pass him i did not close him way in 100% and i was sure his car was slower becaouse of earlier braking so will no be problem. Well if I did show no respect for David then I am sorry, but he was the one who called me a "dumb" I didnt use any bad words or sentence againt him, so why are you blaming for all of this???
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 am

It isn't really fair to blame everything on one person.

bg would have not been hit head on by me if I hadn't screwed up my starting line and rear ended vyk. I must add that even in braking, it was a hard collision, hard enough to force me steering quite a ways left. If I had remembered to deactivate my telemetry software after the first 5 laps, it would probably have shown around a 20-25g impact.

To say that Norbi was the sole cause is a stretch if you ask me, take it from someone else who screwed up.

And Norbi, I'm your team mate, we should work out a slipstream procedure for when you lap me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:40 am

if you look i don't totally blame Norbi, i say bg was coming in to hot but there has to be some give and take on the 1st corner of the first lap. could bg have run way to the inside, sure just as easy as Norbi could have given him room going into t1 but bg surely wasn't expecting Norbi to come slicing right down to the apex of turn 1 and give him, at that point in time no where to go. just seems senseless to be so aggressive on the first corner of the first lap that you jeopardise everyone elses race. thats all i'm saying
Back to top Go down
Mclaren2008
DKS F1 Pilot
Mclaren2008

PostSubject: hey all   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 pm

i cant see the download for spa...where i can find it?
Back to top Go down
*$K1MM!LK*

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 pm

WOW , no penalties are going to be handed out? come on fellaz , we can't just say we are going to be strict , then go and say we are going to chalk indy up to a learning experience . as soon as the points leaders are up for penalties ( we chalk it up as a learning experience ). this is bad for the leagues future.. if we start strict we must stay strict on penalties. must i remind every 1 again that i got a 10 spot penalty for blocking last lap last corner which resulted in no yellow flag no damage to karts. lets be real fellaz .. my 1st pole at indy and i get stuck with a penalty for a minor incident , compared to the 1st corner of indy. GP races are starting to be not fun.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:47 pm

you are right, i made wrong when i was overtaking david, caze today carefully i watched replay, so if u received penelty in last race so should i, but it's just my opinion, maybe i am wrong and this 2 situation was completly diffrent.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 am

to you skim, no one is beggin you to race.....FIA has a hard job as it is.....15 driver personalities and one person to make all the decisions....i dont bother with any of it myself, if i recieved a pen, then so be it...but the guy felt everything was good....turn one was strictly a race incident anyway...i didnt even look at the tape....just wasnt enough room for two cars.

I try to stay away from decisions that Billl (FIA) makes. I try to focus on Web admin and Racing for myself.....IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A PROBLEM WITH DECISIONS HE MAKES IN THE FUTURE, JUST STOP RACING..SIMPLE AS THAT. I instituted the FIA because with so much drivers in the room, its hard for actual drivers to do the race admin, like the first few rounds were....I'm sorry Skim u had to be the scapegoat for the last round. it happens, But i dont appreciate anyone throwing Bill under the bus, because of decisions he makes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next