Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race Round-Up

Go down 
+3
Luputtaja
bg-ai3
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 am

This weekend will be Round 2 at Hockenheim, please refer to webpage for start time and any info you may need. To stop what happen at Valencia, also pay close attention to rules page. There will be no restarts to any session, like Valencia was.Also Formation Lap has been removed, This feature still needs to be tested, so that everyone knows what to do.

For Hockenheim, there will be close scrutiny to the Turn 3 chicane for any cutting, after the race a cam will be place at the chicane for any unnecessary cutting. I understand if brakes lock up, but if u do succeed in passing someone by cutting that corner, you should concede that position back before the next corner.

To be fair in all situation time penaltys will not be subject to only my opinion, i will get someone not involved in the matter and we will come to decision together. Any incidents that need to be looked at please send me a pm after race with lap info of incident, and me and another will review it. So all please have a good race, be fair, Good Luck Saturday!!!! Very Happy

I expect there will be a good showing for race, Dan M and Progolfer, i have on entry list, but there stability will be checked before race to see if they will be able to compete. Its not up to me, its up to them, if they feel they are ready.
Back to top Go down
https://dakillasf1.forumotion.net
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 pm

password for all races will be: dks
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
Admin
Admin

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Congrats bg-ai3, Winner Hockenheim

Todays Race was very good guys, not much incidents between drivers from what i saw in first few laps. Unlucky zenbrain, certainly had a car to win.Contact with Ally on Turn 1 ended race prematurely. Good job Sami, pace will come as you play more often. X2C, round of applause, struggle to evn complete a lap earlier in the week, and come with some points after your first race.

Ive updated webpage, to check report just click on hockenheim picture on schedule page.

attendance was good, i knew a few people were not going to be there. we've yet to have a full room for a race. Keep in mind Istandbul is this upcoming weekend. Part of a few back to back races scheduled this season. This weekend went rather smoothly, unlike valencia, but we must have our bumps in the road at some times.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:24 am

Hey Guys Just a Reminder, Istanbul is on Saturday......Then there is spa on 17th, then a two week break after that.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:26 pm

Wow what a race, Safety Car last lap Very Happy ...never seen that before, i wish i had 8more laps to catch ally,lol. many mistakes by me cost me a W, Skim also got me involved in a little spin off his, i had no where to go, i wasnt mad tho, good fun....i would like to thank the main guys who participate every weekend. we will get there, having a full room each gp, just gotta have the right people. i cant make people come to races.

CONGRATS ALLYC4T!!! U WERE BRAVE DOING THAT ONE STOPPER,LOL.

The legendary spa is this weekend, then there is a little break.(if u dont have spa, pm me)

website updated with stats.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:29 pm

hey guys for those who stayed, good race saturday. I think the lag problem may have something to do with rfactor itself maybe? i say this because i race in another league also after dks races, and we could not even start the race because of people lagging and not being able to join room, or if they joined got booted. Maybe our Spa race was just on a bad weekend.

Also did anyone have the lobby chat not working?i was disconnected. yes, mixture of connections could have had something to do with it as well, but there wasnt any problem like this before in the previous races.

another problem we have to look forward to working on is the collisions in races that are oh so avoidable. When guys dont come to practice and try to learn each others tendencies for a certain track, of course you wont have a clue what the guy in front of u is going to do, whether he breaks late, etc.

a little common sense also goes a long way, if you are blocking someone you dont race with often, that could lead to an accident right there. Come on guys, be for real....Hockenheim was good weekend, and istan went fairly well. i kno all races wont be hassle free, but we must try our best to.

I hate to see more complaining about everything rather than, "oh that was fun" or "good race". yes not everyone will have a incident free race, it happens its racing. Singapore isnt for another two weeks, so take some time off. i will send everyone admin pw so that they can switch tracks as they please, im going out of town next weekend, but i will have my laptop with me.

id rather have 8 drivers in a race who kno how to drive than a full field with people who dont. it just ruins the experience for those who love to practice everynite and participate in the races.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:38 am

the lag problem had something to with the chat server on rfactor, i just went online now, and no games are being shown, so the matchmaker thing is down now as well, the chat is back up though, because there is a shitload of people in the lobby who cant see any rooms to enter. but can chat. After 5minutes of refreshing the rooms popped back up. so wierd saturday for rfactor
Back to top Go down

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

hi

i was a minute go this server, and i want to enter, wonder that u sayed to me its same time league race as allways now i see why, some other sami fom finland has joined Laughing i want to
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:58 pm

Wow guys i was updating a page on web today and we have 20slots taken in the f1 championship, very nice.... A couple of those members are going to be inactive for a while, but its still looking good.

jeckz who is one of dks_f1 top pilots has been out since hockenheim due to pc malfunction. we hope he can be back soon. hs240 is doing very well scoring points by himself for williams team.

Magny Cours GP will be on Feb 7th, through a few practices so far that ive been too, competition is very close. with everyone i have raced with within 1.8seconds off each other in qualifying. that serves well for the race. We could see a first time winner. We also have new members who have recently inscribed to race with us, Exjai (Toyota) and SAMI (undecided) have showed intereest and have been at few practices this past week. People like them and the ones who have been around since day one will have dks-f1 strong bcuz of their passion to drive.

Well i look forward to tradin some paint with you guys later, server will be on GT tonight. if u want to play and dont have mod send me a pm for it.
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:26 pm

sami 2 wrote:
hi

i was a minute go this server, and i want to enter, wonder that u sayed to me its same time league race as allways now i see why, some other sami fom finland has joined Laughing i want to
now we can repeat 90's mika mika thingy!! cheers
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Ok guys our 3week break is coming to an end, hopefully everyone has gotten some good testing in, and improved thier cars. Magny Cours will be the site of our GP on Saturday (2/7)......49laps, Qualifying 1 begins at 5pm est time, cya there!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:01 am

I've been practising my f1 skills pretty much today and found big shortcut so i tought that can we use shortcuts on out lap at quali??
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:19 pm

on outlap, cool, as long as its not your timed lap...if u cut, u may get timed penalty added to your race time.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Ok guys 3week break is over, French Gp commences in just a few more hours. heres a video to get your juices flowing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Congrats to our podium finishers 1. bg-ai3 2. hs240 3. liquidbruin

Only one problem it seems this weekend, and compared to the other gp, we all can live with that..There wasnt much bickering after race...Ally and progolfer had an incident that may have been avoidable, but good race to everyone else.
bad luck for exjai, took pole easily, but got d/c during the race..symptoms that a fellow driver serene wolf has been experiencing all season.
Singapore 2.3(Slimjim version) is up next.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:42 am

Congrats Zenbrain on a dominant showing a Monza Saturday!!!! Very Happy

Win #1 of many more too come my friend, you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
zenbrain
DKS F1 Pilot
zenbrain

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 pm

thx Brandon . oh yeah!! was my first win ever on rfactor .hopefully not my last ... all dks know how i like to win at F1 CE lol
i would like to congratulate all the league for the great race at monza . the important thing is to be respectful .
Back to top Go down
X_2_C
DKS F1 Pilot
X_2_C

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Zen.....   Race Round-Up EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Congrats zenbrain on your victory! Well deserved.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:04 am

Zenbrain!!! you motherfkr!!!! lol, omg, i feel the f1ce days beginning again when u couldnt be stopped.lol....good race win dude, cya at Hungaroring!! Im takin u down!! afro
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:23 am

this is starting to feel F1CE, is this F1CE??? GREAT win Zen!! i'd like to say keep it up, but DON"T!!! hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 pm

great win ZEN!
as soon as you start show up to rFactor, if you stay on track, you win.
I was watching your race, and i still see small hope since you make mistake.
but later on.... it will be F1CE zen...no mistake like a robot. Smile

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:37 pm

sooo soon were up to hungaroring so i just tought could someone tell me their lap times so i can get idea how hard do i need to practise still ???
Back to top Go down
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:52 pm

i think if you do 1min 20's sec, you are in good shape.
Back to top Go down
X_2_C
DKS F1 Pilot
X_2_C

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: hs240   Race Round-Up EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Congrats bro on a job well done you ROCKED!
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:24 pm

good job hs, once you win once, its easy from there.lol. good luck rest of the season, just stay behind me in championship!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Race Round-Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Race Round-Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next