Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Race Round-Up

Go down 
+3
Luputtaja
bg-ai3
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

Race Round-Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 am

also good run for exjai, first podium for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
hs240
DKS F1 Pilot
hs240

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Thanks ! My 1st win for F1 mod rfactor, and 1st win on dks F1 while bg and zen playing Very Happy
hopefully I continue to be able to stay close. bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Good race guys, things with rather smoothly, no serious incidents...Sami almost man, i wanted you to finish that race as much as you did.lol. Melbourne this upcoming saturday, F1 season begins in 5 days!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dakillasf1.forumotion.net
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:10 pm

now i think i finally got into this game with f1 allready got just less than 2 secs on low fuel lap so much better than hungary was so i look up to be even faster in melbourne and gratz bg for another awesome win
yea nvm about finishing i didnt crash in first 5 laps so thats all that matters cheers
Back to top Go down
X_2_C
DKS F1 Pilot
X_2_C

PostSubject: Bg's Fuji win   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 am

way to pull it off bg, salute!! Fun race sami, I was chasing you the whole race, you're a clean driver and I really had fun racing with you and hope to see you again bro.

Again, congrats bg!
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:58 pm

damn i was sure about where i would retire if i do and i was right all the time tricky corner must say Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 pm

THE LAST 10 LAPS WERE CRAZY, BG AND HS SWAPPED POSITIONS TWICE, BG-AI3 HELD ON TAKE HIS 5TH VICTORY OF THE SEASON AND CLINCHES THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR SEASON 1 OF DKS!!!! afro

ITS BEEN FUN SEASON GUYS, IM HAPPY TO SEE MOST OF YOU WILL BE AROUND FOR SEASON 2, I HOPE THAT OUR MOD IS RELEASED SOON SO THAT WE CAN HAVE ALOT OF TESTING TIME WITH NEW PHYSICS.

PODIUM FOR SEASON 1 CHAMPIONSHIP
1. BG-AI3
2. HS240
3. ZENBRAIN
Back to top Go down
X_2_C
DKS F1 Pilot
X_2_C

PostSubject: Salute Champion   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Congratulations on the Win and Championship. With all the work and time you put into this and making it happen for all of us.....you truly deserve the icing on the cake you baked!!! Happy for ya!!! "Salute DKS Season 1 Champ!
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 am

what a race it couldve be but yea i gotta work on staying on track coz soon it will be even harder but ofc my congratulations too to Bg-ai for championship it went to right guy for sure and sorry for that redbull i made spin... well see ya in spa and silverstone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED RACES AND PARTICIPATING THIS SEASON..IT WAS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE A GOOD SHOWING AT ALL RACES, TO LET OTHERS ON THE OUTSIDE KNOW THAT WE HAVE GOOD AND LOYAL RACERS IN THIS COMMUNITY... I AM GLAD TO SEE HALF THE GRID IS ALREADY TAKEN FOR NEXT SEASON. I HOPE TO SEE 22+ ON THE GRID AT BAHRAIN IN A FEW WEEKS TIME...

THERE ARE GOING TO BE ALOT OF CHANGES FOR NEXT SEASON TO MAKE RACING BETTER AND MUCH SAFER.

THERE IS A SLIGHT POSSIBILITY THE START OF THE SEASON COULD BE DELAYED. THE MOD ISNT RELEASED YET, SO FINGERS NEED TO STAY CROSSED.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 am

HELLO GUYS I JUST WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE ROUND 1 THIS SATURDAY, 3PM EASTERN.....

FINAL PRACTICE ROOM WILL BE UP FROM 11AM- 2:55PM EASTERN...

RACE ROOM WILL OPEN UP AT 2:58PM WITH PW dks

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE RULES FOR THE WEEKEND....NO MORE SPEEDING DOWN PIT LANE, ETC...AND PRACTICE LAUNCHING, IF YOU WRECK AT START DONT ASK FOR RESTART....ITS YOUR LOSS. PART OF THE SIMULATION ASPECT OF THIS GAME. DURING THE FORMATION LAP DONT WORRY ABOUT POSITION, YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO YOUR START POSITION ONCE WE ARRIVE BACK AT THE GRID. LAST POSITION HAS 20 SECONDS TO GET TO GRID ONCE POLE SITTER IS IN.

THERE ARE A FEW CONFIRMED ABSENCES FOR ROUND ONE, AND I DONT EXPECT US TO BE AT FULL STRENGTH UNTIL MONACO ( ROUND 4)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race Round-Up   Race Round-Up - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race Round-Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2