Dakillas-F1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rfactor and PS3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2

Go down 
+14
j-s parent
El Harto
royleeiv
Mclaren2008
progolfer69
Norbi
Allyc4t
hs240
Luputtaja
holy_sword
djcarney
bg-ai3
ExJai
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm

so who is Bill? and what makes him the authority when it comes to racing rules?? has he worked for a real racing series?? or is this just someone who has read the rules and is putting his own spin on them??? just asking cuz i know we've had this talk about the rules before during this season and i thought we were way past a "learning experience" sort of decision. and i'm sorry but we can't disagree with Bill?? if we do we should quit racing?? just simple as that?? i think i've been a great ambassador for this league and i don't want to quit but this is a little weird, pens given out the whole season and then the biggest crash yet and not a single pen. even when one of the drivers agreed he should have gotten one. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm

whether you like the decision or not this is adding a whole new demension just like with the real FIA. no one is ever happy with their decisions...

geek
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 pm

djcarney wrote:
whether you like the decision or not this is adding a whole new demension just like with the real FIA. no one is ever happy with their decisions...

geek

Except Ferrari.
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Quote :
i think i've been a great ambassador for this league and i don't want to quit but this is a little weird, pens given out the whole season and then the biggest crash yet and not a single pen. even when one of the drivers agreed he should have gotten one. Hmmm....

If u mean me, I agreed but not for this crash
Back to top Go down
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Norbi wrote:
Quote :
i think i've been a great ambassador for this league and i don't want to quit but this is a little weird, pens given out the whole season and then the biggest crash yet and not a single pen. even when one of the drivers agreed he should have gotten one. Hmmm....

If u mean me, I agreed but not for this crash

Me. Though I'm just speculating, maybe they don't see penalizing me necessary on the grounds I can't finish races, and can only score points if there are only 7 other drivers left running.
Back to top Go down
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Norbi i was talking about what happened with David. Sorry for any confusion.
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 am

pro- he has authority because i gave him authority...i would rather keep drivers out of the race decisions...the only reason this crash has such a big deal is because it happened up front on lap 1.....im not even upset with norbi, was a racing incident where others got involved because there was no where else to go...no penaly....

as for the carney and norbi situation, i have no clue, didnt look at the tape....

i was a little wrong for the quiting statement, i dont mind seeing disagreements, its the main reason i made the comments section for, but when start to question the integrity of everything ive tried to build the past year thats when i get a little frustrated... as time goes on i will hope to get at least three fia officials who dont participate in race events, so it isnt 1 person, as it is now. i have people in mind, but they wont be instituted until after this season is over...

i will hope the fia has nothing to do with the final 6 races...have fun guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dks-f1racing.com
royleeiv
DKS F1 Pilot

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 am

bg-ai3 wrote:
as time goes on i will hope to get at least three fia officials who dont participate in race events, so it isnt 1 person, as it is now. i have people in mind, but they wont be instituted until after this season is over...

Lightbulb!

I could do that, if you don't move on to Code Masters F1 by then.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am

LOL no roy, i want u to drive.....whatever 09 mod using next season, it will provide great racing for everyone, just like in real
Back to top Go down
https://dakillasf1.forumotion.net
progolfer69
DKS F1 Pilot
progolfer69

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm

ok fair enough and i hope the FIA isn't involved in anything else this season as well. was never questioning the integrity of anyone involved with the league, i've known you for a while now and know that everything is on the up & up. just wanted to know what Bills qualifications were, and why it seemed like we took a step backward in the pen. enforcement department. cya guyz out on the track golfie
Back to top Go down
FIA Race Director

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:40 am

For the sake of discussion, I'm going to clarify a few things.

I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of confusion as to what the rules are and what they're not. While I was waiting on people to respond to protests, the discussion on this very board had several comments, none of which agreed with each other. Norbi even contradicted himself regarding his own driving several times. I don't think anymore than two drivers agree on any one interpretation of the rules based on what I've seen here. Given the fact that everyone has a different opinion, I chose to clarify how things are looked at and interpreted rather than hand out penalties so that in the future, there are no misunderstandings. Truth be told, those that are upset that no penalties were handed out for Indy are just as confused as the others. A penalty for chatting was also overlooked.

My message inbox was flooded with complaints for several days after these last few races. I responded to none of them, and I won't. It's a no win situation. I responded to protests, but ignored the complaints.

Progolfer, I understand your comments for what appears to be a step backwards. It's my opinion that until everyone understands - and you can bet your arse that everyone is understanding now, then the league will never take the steps forward. I'm sorry it was done on a race weekend when the championship leaders were involved but frankly, nobody with the exception of maybe Skim and Elharto have the chance to catch them this season. That fact was the reason for the reduction in Skims penalty at indy, so he wouldn't be disadvantaged with a drive through and had a better chance to score good points.

Personally, I won't be reviewing anything any more. If someone lodges a protest, then it will be reviewed, otherwise, no review. If Brandon wishes it to be different he'll tell me so and that's the way it will be done. I'll continue admin so Brandon doesn't have to worry with it and can concentrate on driving but only PROTESTS will be reviewed.

Hopefully as well, Brandon will be securing the services of several other drivers from his PS3 days. I know all three of the ones he's considering and I hope they agree for two reasons. One, I know them and I know they know the rules as well and will be fair, and Two, I'm readying myself to race with all of you next season and obviously want no part of the regulating.

I don't wish to be in the middle of any drama you guys might have here. If anyone wishes to discuss particular rules, I'm very much open to doing so, either here or in private messages. I won't be drug into politics though, and I'll simply not respond if it turns into that.

Hopefully this clears a few things up and you guys can get to driving and having fun rather than worrying so much about this kind of thing.

Bill
Back to top Go down
*$K1MM!LK*

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:28 pm

So what did we learn from all the feminine drama comments fellaz ? lol not a darn thang. more raceski less gayski...O yeah BGAI-3 (AKA BGIZZLE ) the milkman is here 4 the long run.. peep yo rearview, you'll c me... if u think about it all we had to do is press restart and all the drama could of been saved for yo momma..lol.. c ya on da track dudezzzz *$K1MM!LK* aka *$1R KL!MM1K$*
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

lols
Back to top Go down
FITZUNI
DKS F1 Pilot
FITZUNI

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:40 am

omg lmao.....
Bernie Ecclestone has admitted that he would have departed Formula One had teams formed a breakaway series earlier this year.....
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:10 am

*$K1MM!LK* wrote:
So what did we learn from all the feminine drama comments fellaz ? lol not a darn thang. more raceski less gayski...O yeah BGAI-3 (AKA BGIZZLE ) the milkman is here 4 the long run.. peep yo rearview, you'll c me... if u think about it all we had to do is press restart and all the drama could of been saved for yo momma..lol.. c ya on da track dudezzzz *$K1MM!LK* aka *$1R KL!MM1K$*

lmao, drama for your momma......nice
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:35 pm

Fucking amazing bad luck againnnn, mine mother was so ****ing smart and turn off the light in my room from outside, then came in scaring me as hell, i looked back too see whats happening and when my eyes was on the track i hited progolfer from behind (srry man it was really bad luck, and ended for me much moreee worse) 2 curves later crashed on wall and losing chanse for win... gz skim... bgai your sleeping on start might end bad in future. Im going back to poland and i hope i will back to winning, from next race will debut philmax so i hope his seat in toro rosso is waiting;)

Last edited by Norbi on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm

This race was actually pretty good for renault cheers i took awesome start with el and we ended up being side by side in first corner and i think there was small hit but nothing serious and i had to let him go first on eau rouge then mclarens crash infront of me and sry but gotta admin that i cheered at that point then later on few guys overtook me Crying or Very sad and after bg got me i spun in eau rouge and made damn lucky save then after i got back rolling i noticed that i have chance for podium so i started to chase fay was allready 15 or so behind and then spun again Mad well only if there was 5 more laps i wouldve catch norbi probably coz of hes tires but... see ya next weekend Razz
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:55 pm

ya, norbi, no one starts as good as you...my gearing is always tall, meaning bad starts....."end bad for me"???? mmeaning you will spin me huh.....anyway another weekend where it all is out of my control...just held onto the car for 40laps after right suspension failure, 2seconds off pace of what i did all week in practice....
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Quote :
"end bad for me"???? mmeaning you will spin me huh....

Nope, I will try not to spun you, omg it was not threating, it might end bad for you and person behind you, today almost loaded in your ass caze on so tight starts its hard to avoid, u scared me as hell;)
Back to top Go down
Norbi
DKS F1 Pilot
Norbi

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Nice race, I was suprised by taking my 1st pole, and to be 1st in race after penelty service. Congratz for everyone who finished.

Very good driving faywee, if there would be more damage I would completly lost wheel and end my race becouse of you few laps before end, it's not 1st time when u do something like that to me or others, for example u broke rules 3 or 4 times in monaco, wrecked niko, get penelty last race, and many more dangerous accidents involing you.

srry bgai for little closing way while overtaking you on t4, hard to see without mirrors

Last edited by Norbi on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 pm

well yet another 5th... only if i didnt want that pole so bad and go on stupid fuel tactic and screw quali lap Razz anyhow not bad race and learned that just stick with tactic i made earlier instead of trying pole...
well signapore next im looking for another podium chance see ya there
Back to top Go down
bg-ai3
DKS_F1 CHAMP
DKS_F1 CHAMP
bg-ai3

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:52 pm

14 pt lead norbi, youve driven a good season so far bro......i may be the fastest in terms of pace, but races is where its at, you dominate there. going to take a magic kimi 2007 type run to win championship now
Back to top Go down
djcarney
DKS F1 Pilot
djcarney

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Monza Red Bull Race report

2nd place just a tenth or so infront of Rich III wow what a finish nearly blew it last corner went abit deep Rich and I drag race to finish check out last lap very close clean racing awesome Rich my heart was pounding and i was feeling the heat!

I had alot of fun this week online practicing with everyone.
I made a great start did'nt spin the tires and made up 2 positions, watching the replay I see progolfer got way out of shape just missed me but collected 1 or 2 others @ T1...
Rich III Sami and Skimm were right behind Norbi broke out a gap but had to serve the DT penalty I broke too deep into T1 and lost rear end losing a spot to Sami and soon Rich got by then Skimm had a great battle with Skimm, I managed a nice pass then he lost it comming out of the 2nd chicane losing alot of time.

Norbi soon caught up and got by he went deep into T1 but let me keep position and then made a great pass out of the Lesmos...

Rich Norbi and I all pitted same lap we came out in trafrfic but I was acouple cars back and had a great battle and struggle to get by Sami unfortunatley for him he spun lap 21 out of T1 and I got by and soon opened up a gap and was pulling away... I was now in 3rd and several seconds ebhind Rich III.

I just tried to put in some consistant laps and not make mistakes the gap was fairly stable I pitted lap 29 and it went perfect I tried to push hard Rich pitted acouple laps later and it was going to be close....Rich came out behind me and I was now in 2nd with a dozen to go. the gap remained about 2 seconds for the most part I tried not to think about it and just focus on road ahead. Then with about 2 to go I lost rear end into T1 again and lost the gap Rich was now right behind and the pressure was on ! lol !

Fortunately I manage to hang on and Take 2nd!

Congrats Norbi great pace there.. and Rich III for 3rd spot well done what a battle.
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 am

Yup there will be no second renault in signapore... anyhow gl everyone pretty damn bumpy track
Back to top Go down
Luputtaja
DKS F1 Pilot
Luputtaja

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 am

nvm made it in time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2   RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RACE ROUND UP SEASON 2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next